Anyway, I have many questions. I need YOUR help! (That is the reason for the corny… um, cute image.) Here are some of my questions. Can you help me? (Please, leave a comment.)
1. What motivates you to share or comment on a post? Controversy? Being asked for your opinion? Promises of “likes,” “comments,” or “shares” in return? Free gifts? The topic, product, or service being something that you can truly endorse? What is your answer?
2. If free gifts were offered for shares and comments, what would you suggest? Among what I have to offer are a free hour of online tutoring, a free book (one of mine), or… anything that I can create or buy on a very limited budget. What are your thoughts? And, for those of you who may be new to me and my work, “shares” and “comments” usually have to do with my writing of children’s books, my selling of children’s books, my desire to possibly make or have made merchandise related to my children’s books, my websites, my illustrating, and my education pursuits.
3. I am looking for ways to create products the compliment my writing and my educational site on a limited budget. I want to start looking into branding my work. Do you have any ideas? Do you have any helpful resources? Do you have any helpful links?
4. Do you have an educational topic/skill/subject that you or a loved one finds difficult? If so, what? Fractions? Percents? Pre-Algebra? Spelling? Writing? Reading? Grammar? History? Keeping historical dates straight in your head?
4a. What do you need to help you learn these difficult skills? Tutoring? Worksheets? Activity Ideas? Workbooks? Learning tips? Learning aids? What are your thoughts?
5. Is there a children’s book or workbook/activity book for any age that you think someone should write? If so, what is it about? Do you want a book on bullying? Do you want one on animals? Do you want one that helps you keep your life organized? Do you want a spelling activity book? Do you want a word search book? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear your ideas and topics!
6. I need help brainstorming a list of specific woes/problems that a young child might have. I mean ages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8. It can be something as simple as a stubbed toe that hurts or as drastic as abuse and neglect, etc. What are your thoughts? I need specifics, please.
7. I am always looking for new ways to publish my books and ideas… mainly paper/card stock printing. I want to ensure the lowest cost and greatest value for my customers/readers/learners. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. What are your thoughts?
8. I am always looking for new ways to market my books, my websites, my services, etc. If you have sites, links, resources, ideas, tips, etc., I would love to hear them. This is your time to shine and share your work or the work of someone else. What are your thoughts?
9. I am always looking for ideas, suggestions, questions, and comments that will help me in improving my work, my services, my websites, etc. to make them more appealing, more effective, and more marketable. I need new ways to get noticed and new ways to get my products bought and services used. Do you have an ideas, resources, tips, links, etc. that would help? (You can find my sites at www.AuthorJodiDesautels.com, www.ClarindaCloud.com, and www.DUOEducation.com. Thank you.)